Thursday, November 8, 2018

HOTLIST - 11/8



BEN AFFLECK, JENNIFER GARNER: Officially Done

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are officially divorced.
Image result for ben and jen
They submitted their final papers last week and a judge finally signed off on them yesterday (Wednesday). Under their agreement, the couple will share joint custody of their three kids and attend co-parenting therapy sessions for at least six months. There was no pre-nup, so they'll split everything else down the middle.

MANDY MOORE: Music Therapy

Mandy Moore became a bona-fide TV star thanks to This Is Us, but when she started her career way back in junior high, she was supposed to be the next Britney or Christina.
Image result for MANDY MOORE
And then, she tells Bustle, she got real about it. Mandy says, “When I look back on being a pop star, those girls, they were made for it. They're dancers and they're entertainers and they're performers. They give their all -- and costume changes! -- and they can live on that level. And that was never going to be me.”
But after years away from the mic, she's set to give it another shot. "There's a lot of weirdness wrapped up in music for me that I still have to work through. That I don't think I'm good enough. That I don't think I'm deserving. That I clearly have to go to therapy for, but...I'm going to drop the bags, and I'm going for it."

ALEC BALDWIN: Talk Show Gets Bumped

Alec Baldwin is used to throwing punches, but he just took a huge uppercut from ABC.
Image result for ALEC BALDWIN
The network has announced that his poorly rated talk show is being bumped down to a less desirable time slot. The Alec Baldwin Show, which had aired at 10 p.m. on Sundays, is being replaced with repeats of Shark Tank. His show, which features pre-taped interviews, is headed to 10 p.m. on Saturdays. 
It's believed that the move is a result of the show's poor ratings, and not a response to Baldwin's arrest last week for allegedly punching a man over a parking spot in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment