Wednesday, March 9, 2016

The HOTLIST - WEDNESDAY MARCH 9th

 


JOHN GOODMAN vs. KRISTEN WIIG

John Goodman and Kristen Wiig's Awkward Run-In

So, John Goodman is human. He gets starstruck just like anybody else. During a recent interview with Howard Stern, Goodman recalls the time he awkwardly introduced himself to Kristen Wiig, and the meeting went less than stellar..

"She was talking to somebody else, and I was just – I think she's so great, and the social barriers broke down and I interrupted the conversation," Goodman, 63, confessed, adding, "And I would just hate for somebody to do that to me. And she goes, 'yeah, I'll talk to you in a minute.' [makes sound of bomb dropping] It was like the Atom. I shrunk down to Atom size. I really like her, and it was embarrassing, so I'll never speak to her again."

There's no doubt Goodman is a big-time A-lister (just look at his film and TV credits), but even he admitted that he doesn't really fit in with the Hollywood crowd.

HARRISON FORD: REVEALS THAT DAUGHTER HAS EPILEPSY



Harrison Ford has revealed that his daughter suffers from epilepsy.

At a gala for the charity Find a Cure for Epilepsy and Seizures (“FACES”) the actor told the New York Daily News that his 26-year-old daughter Georgia Ford has the condition. “She is joining me to thank FACES," he said. "I admire a lot of things about her. I admire her perseverance, her talent, her strength. She’s my hero. I love her.”

During a speech, Harrison talked about the difficultly of getting Georgia diagnosed. Fortunately, she hasn't had a seizure in eight years.

Georgia is Harrison's daughter with his second wife, the late screenwriter Melissa Mathison.

LINDSAY LOHAN: WEDDING BELLS IN THE NEAR FUTURE?


Lindsay Lohan has been staying out of trouble lately and her new boyfriend is credited with keeping her in line.

According to TMZ, Lindsay has been dating a mega-rich Russian man named Egor Tarabasov. The 22-year-old is the heir to a Russian business empire and currently lives in London where he is starting a real estate company. The couple met through a mutual friend and have been together for four months. Sources close to Lilo say the two are pretty serious and he's already met her family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment