Monday, March 5, 2018

COUNTRY DIRT - 3.5

Does Brad Paisley get nervous? You Bet!
“The one moment every night that gets to me is the walk to the stage, It feels like I have done that walk a lot. I’m not tired of it at all, it’s just that somewhere in the back of my mind, there’s always a little bit of the thought, ’Are they going to be tired of me tonight?’ Just a little bit. That’s on my mind.
“But immediately when we start, I realize that these people aren’t tired of me because they haven’t heard me for a year or two,” he said.

Miranda raises some major bucks for pups...

The Mutts Across America recipients are in, and their collective tails are probably wagging today; because Miranda Lambert has just given 50 animal shelters across the country $3,000-$5,000 each.




In total, Lambert’s MuttNation Foundation just granted $189,000. And since starting the program, Lambert and her mom Bev have shared $775,000 with 200 shelters.

“I am amazed and humbled by the great work these shelters do, and so honored to be able to support their critical efforts on behalf of rescue animals,” Lambert said in a press release.


Jake Owen is ready...To Play Ball

While there isn't a change of careers happening for Jake Owen anytime soon, he did share that he was going to be hitting the road this summer for a string of shows at baseball stadiums across the country. 



And he’s calling the run the Life’s Whatcha Make It Tour with special guests Chris Janson and Jordan Davis. He also has a new tune coming to country radio called "I was Jack (You Were Diane). We'll be playing it soon but since I don't like to make you wait.. Check it out below..

 

Congratulations, Scotty McCreery!!

After a 40 week climb to the top, Scotty McCreery's latest single "Five More Minutes" has found a home as the number one song in all of country music. 



There was a time when even Scotty had doubts that the song would ever leave the writing room. But fast forward to three years later and the song has become the very first number one single for the former American Idol champion. The song is also the first single from "Seasons Change" which has a release date of March 16th.


No comments:

Post a Comment