Monday, February 8, 2016

The HOTLIST - Monday Feb. 8th


PEYTON MANNING’S PLANS POST SUPER BOWL 50


Peyton Manning's plans after his Super Bowl win were simple and to the point – 

"I want to go kiss my wife and my kids. I want to go hug my family," the Broncos quarterback told CBS.
"I'm going to drink a lot of Budweiser tonight … and definitely going to say a little prayer and thank the man upstairs for this great opportunity."


This could be the end of the run for Manning, who has told New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick this game might be his "last rodeo." Addressing that statement, Manning said, "I got some good advice from [former Indianapolis Colts head coach] Tony Dungy and he said don't make an emotional decision. This has been a very emotional week, an emotional night ... I'll take some time to reflect."

CHECK OUT ALL OF THE COMMERCIALS FROM THE BIG GAME..
 

So I don't know about you but I thought that the commercials for the BIG GAME this year were less than stellar. Nothing really caught my attention but that's just me. If you want to check out anything that you may have missed just click HERE and watch all of the ads from the game.

ELI MANNING IS CATCHING SOME HEAT TODAY:

Embedded image permalink

So people are casting some major shade at Eli Manning today after cameras caught a glimpse of Peyton's younger brother not sharing in the excitement as time was winding down in SB51 yesterday. Some say that he was jealous of Peyton because he was playing for a championship, others say he was calculating the possible strategy that the Carolina Panthers would try to utilize to make a come back. Me, I say that a camera guy just happened to catch Eli off guard, and that he actually is truly happy for his big brother who now has 2 championship rings, just like him... 





No comments:

Post a Comment