Wednesday, May 11, 2016

TWANG TOWN LOWDOWN - WEDNESDAY MAY 11TH



BLAKE: OPENING UP ABOUT HONESTY - 




Blake Shelton has no trouble calling it as he sees it -- just read some of his tweets if you need proof.

He says he felt compelled to open up about his divorce from Miranda Lambert through his new album, If I'm Honest. And he says he was inspired by Gwen Stefani's album, This Is What the Truth Feels Like, to lay it all out for the world to see. "I had a similar [thought], 'What if I tell the truth?' So I was like, I can't use the word truth now, so..."

Blake and Gwen debuted their duet, "Go Ahead and Break My Heart," this week on The Voice and during the taping of an iHeartRadio album special that will air on May 18th.

Blake's If I'm Honest comes out on May 20th.

GARTH BROOKS: SET TO PLAY YANKEE STADIUM



Garth Brooks' baseball career may have been short lived, but he's finally going to be able to play in Yankee Stadium.

Garth announced on Twitter this morning (Wednesday) that he and Trisha Yearwood are going to perform at Yankee Stadium on July 9th. It's his first time playing New York since 1997 when he performed in front of nearly one-million people in Central Park. Tickets for the show go on sale May 20th.


No comments:

Post a Comment