Tuesday, August 15, 2017

The DIRT - Tuesday, August 15th



DOLLY PARTON: 1st CHILDREN'S ALBUM ON THE WAY

Dolly Parton will release her first children's album, I Believe in You, on September 29th. 

Image result for dolly parton i believe in you

She says, "I'm proudest of all that all of the proceeds from this CD will go to the Imagination Library. It's been 20 years since the Imagination Library was launched. We've seen 100 million books get into the hands of children and hopefully there will be many more.”

Dolly established the Imagination Library more 20 years ago to provide age appropriate books to children every month.

I Believe in You Track Listing

1. "I Believe in You"
2. "Coat of Many Colors" (new recording)
3. "Together Forever"
4. "I Am a Rainbow"
5. "I’m Here"
6. "A Friend Like You"
7. "Imagination"
8. "You Can Do It"
9. "Responsibility"
10. "You Gotta Be"
11. "Makin’ Fun Ain’t Funny"
12. "Chemo Hero"
13. "Brave Little Soldier"
14. Bonus track spoken audio: Coat of Many Colors (book read by Dolly Parton)

JASON ALDEAN: RAISES BIG BUCKS!

Jason Aldean raised over $700,000 for Macon, Georgia's new children's hospital with his Concert for Kids over the weekend. 

Image result for JASON ALDEAN WAY

He says, “Macon will always be my roots. When I moved away to chase music, all I wanted to do was make my family and hometown proud. But I’m just a singer. I’m honored to be able to do what I do to help raise money, but the doctors and staff are the heroes and are changing these kids' lives.”

In return, he was honored with a street sign near the hospital.

KENNY CHESNEY - RELEASES TRACK LISTING FOR LIVE ALBUM

Kenny Chesney has just put out the track listing for his concert album Live in No Shoes Nation. 

Image result for LIVE IN NO SHOES NATION

Live in No Shoes Nation Track Listing:The album, which is a compilation of songs recorded at various shows, comes out on October 27th.
"Flora-Bama"
"Summertime"
"Big Star" (with Taylor Swift)
"Boston"
"When I See This Bar" (with Eric Church)
"No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems"
"Anything but Mine"
"Down the Road" (with Mac McAnally)
"Guitars and Tiki Bars"
"Hemingway’s Whiskey"
"Everybody Wants to Go to Heaven" (with Zac Brown Band)
"I’m Alive"
"Save It for a Rainy Day" (with Old Dominion)
"Pirate Flag"
"Somewhere With You"
"I Go Back"
"One Step Up"
"American Kids"
"You and Tequila" (with Grace Potter)
"Young"
"There Goes My Life"
"Out Last Night"
"Dust on the Bottle" (with David Lee Murphy)
"Coastal"
"The Boys of Fall"
"Noise"
"Old Blue Chair"
"The Joker / Three Little Birds" (with Dave Matthews)
"Happy on the Hey Now"

BONUS VIDEO: "WHEN IT RAIN'S IT POURS"

Luke Combs is having the time of his life in his new video for "When It Rains It Pours!" It features Luke in the hilarious aftermath of a breakup, where he wins $100 on a scratch-off lottery ticket and parties down at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment