Monday, August 14, 2017

Thomas Rhett: Outnumbered


Well, it's official.. From this moment on Thomas Rhett is outnumbered by beautiful women in his house..



Thomas and wife Lauren welcome Ada James Akins to the family at 10:28pm on Saturday night. Thomas said in an interview with People Magazine "it was truly the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. I can’t believe that we have two daughters!!”

“My wife @laur_akins labored almost 36 hoursShe is by far the strongest human being I have ever met and I have a new found respect for moms around the world,” he wrote.

Both mommy and baby are said to be doing just fine and if he hasn't done so yet - T-Rhett might wanna hit up a sporting good store and load up on some firearms to thwart off any advances of any future boys who come calling on his ladies..

No comments:

Post a Comment