Friday, January 26, 2018

HOTLIST - 1/26


Image result for adam hicks

Disney star Adam Hicks has been arrested on suspicion of armed robbery, TMZreports. Hicks, the star of Zeke and Luther, and his girlfriend allegedly stuck up people in the San Fernando Valley area. Two of the victims were women in their 70s.
Image result for Tom Cruise MI 6

In his first ever Instagram post, Tom Cruise revealed the name for the sixth Mission: Impossible movie -- Fallout. It hits theaters on July 27th.


Image result for william shatner

Police were called to William Shatner's L.A. home Thursday night after a suspicious man was spotted on the property. But the man ran off before cops arrived. The star was home at the time but is fine.

Image result for vanity fair reese witherspoon 3rd leg

Vanity Fair magazine botched the cover of their Hollywood issue and gave Reese Witherspoon and Oprah Winfrey some extra limbs.

The two stars appear next to each other and it's hard to ignore Reese's three legs. On the magazine's website, another photo shows Oprah with both hands on her chair and a third hand wrapped around Reese’s waist. Ooops!

The stars tweeted about the goof. Reese Witherspoon said, "I guess everybody knows now...I have 3 legs. I hope you can still accept me for who I am. And I will never apologize for snuggling @Oprah ... if you get the opportunity, I highly recommend it ;)"

Oprah replied, "I accept your 3d leg. As I know you accept my 3d hand."

Vanity Fair did not overlook the five women who lodged complaints against James Franco. Just two weeks ago, after the Golden Globes, they digitally erased Franco, even though he sat for the photoshoot and an interview. The magazine confirmed, "We made a decision not to include James Franco on the Hollywood cover once we learned of the misconduct allegations against him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment