Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The HOTLIST - 1/20/16

 



JAMIE-LYNN SIGLER REVEALS HER STRUGGLE WITH MS

Actress Jamie-Lynn Sigler is speaking out about a personal matter that she's kept secret for 15 years -- her battle with multiple sclerosis.

The Sopranos star, who got married last weekend, tells People magazine that she was diagnosed with the disease when she was 20, right before the start of the show's fourth season, but didn't want to go public with it until now.

She says at first she didn't have any symptoms, but they've worsened over the last 10 years and she's now dealing with some difficulties. She explains that she can no longer run or walk for long periods of time without rest and stairs are challenging.

She says she wasn't emotionally ready to go public with it until now and explains, "I'm at a point in my life with my son, with my new marriage, it's a new me. I don't want to hold a secret where it feels like I have something to be ashamed of or have something to hide." Sigler says she also did it for her son, saying "I didn't want him to get to an age where he felt like he had to keep this secret for me as well. I wanted to be an example to him of strength and courage." 

JAMIE FOXX IS A REAL LIFE SUPERMAN:


Jamie Foxx needs a cape and a big "S" on his chest because he is the real Superman.
A car skidded off the street, flipped upside down and caught fire right in front of Foxx's L.A. house. The actor heard the accident and called 911. But before police arrived, he ran outside to the vehicle where he unbuckled the driver and pulled him from the fiery wreck. He then dragged him 30 feet away as he was afraid the car might explode. 

STEVE HARVEY: TEARS UP, APOLOGIZES TO MISS COLOMBIA


Steve Harvey had Miss Colombia Ariadna Gutierrez on his talk show Monday. Steve started the interview by apologizing for mistakenly naming her Miss Universe last month. 
"I just wanted to say how sorry I am," he said as he fought back tears. "I am beyond sorry for what happened that night."

Ariadna said she had "already moved on" from the incident and denied rumors that she was planning to sue the comedian. But she did take him to task for mispronouncing her name. "You keep making mistakes," she said. "It's not Ariana, it's Ariadna."








No comments:

Post a Comment