Tuesday, September 26, 2017

The DIRT 9/26


SCOTTY MCCREERY: OFF THE MARKET

Scotty McCreery is officially off the market. 

Image result for SCOTTY MCCREERY AND GABI DUGAL
He proposed to his longtime girlfriend, Gabi Dugal today near Grandfather Mountain in North Carolina. The two were taking a walk on a trail when Scotty got down on one knee and popped the question.

He says, “I’ve been planning this moment for so long that it feels surreal for it to have finally happened. Gabi is the perfect girl and my true love, and I cannot wait to begin building our life together as husband and wife.”

The happy couple plan to get hitched next year.

THOMAS RHETT: A DIFFERENT CHRISTMAS

The holiday season at Thomas Rhett's house will be a whole lot different than in years past.

Image result for THOMAS RHETT FAMILY PHOTO

He tells People, “Last Christmas it was literally me and my wife and two dogs, and this Christmas is going to be my wife, two dogs, and two kids."

Being a new dad hasn't slowed Thomas down too much -- he has a full tour schedule until the middle of November. But his wife Lauren has popped in at a few shows with Willa and Ada, including his date last weekend at Los Angeles's famed Greek Theater.

EDDIE MONTGOMERY: BREAKS SILENCE

Eddie Montgomery of Montgomery Gentry has broken his silence regarding the death of his friend and singing partner, Troy Gentry.

Image result for EDDIE MONTGOMERY
In an open letter to radio stations, Eddie expressed his appreciation for all the support he's gotten since the helicopter accident that took Troy's life. It reads: 

"I want to thank everyone for their support and prayers. Our world was turned upside down in an instant and nothing could have prepared us for this. Over the past few months, T-Roy and I have been working on what I think is the best record of our career. In the last few weeks, we had been talking about what our first single would be. Then on September 8th, none of that mattered. 'Better Me' is a song we all loved and Troy sings his ass off on it. It speaks volumes about his life and who he had become and everyone he touched and how much he loved his family. I am so proud of this song and also to call him my friend, my family, my brother for 30 years."

"Better Me" closed out Troy's memorial service at the Grand Ole Opry.

No comments:

Post a Comment