Thursday, June 2, 2016

Cole Swindell Shows His Support For Black By Sporting A Shiner




Cole Swindell took supporting his buddy, Dierks Bentley's new album, Black, to another level entirely, when he showed up to Dierks' show sporting a huge black eye. Fans were clearly wondering why Cole was rocking his sunglasses at a nighttime show, so he took them off, showing the crowd exactly what he was hiding, then he proceeded to tell the "story" of what happened.

Cole: “Somebody told me last night, they said, ‘I don’t like Dierks Bentley. You know what I wound up with? This right here. I got a black eye to promote this album.”

Dierks: “Dude, I can’t even look at you. You gotta put these shades back on, man, but y’all give it up for Cole Swindell.”


Although his stage-story was very entertaining, it turns out the only thing Cole got in a "fight" with was a coffee table. Regardless, Dierks was happy to show off Cole's swollen eye in a tweet, saying, "Knew my friend @coleswindell was a fan, but to go get a #blackeye just to support the album...too much. #truebro." 

(WARNING: VIDEO CONTAINS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE)

No comments:

Post a Comment